Governance and directors
Swift Homes is managed by a board of directors.
The majority of our directors are independent of our owners and are there to look after your interests.
Because we are regulated by Homes England, we need to operate according to a number of codes of conduct.
These rules mean that we have to:
- Manage our financial affairs in a way that, basically, makes sure we don’t go bust – and that we look after your money.
- Provide you with value for money.
- Charge rents that are in line with the law.
- Provide you with a good standard of housing and a good standard of service – including dealing with any repairs promptly and professionally.
- Give you an opportunity to ‘get involved’ with the management of our homes.
You can read all the details about the various standards that we must meet here.